The Mother Son Challenge is an annual event that allows sons to invite their moms or female mentors to an evening of fun and exciting challenges. We have a make your own sundae station in the cafeteria. The photographer takes pictures in the cafeteria on the stage.
- deciding on the activities/challenges to include in the event
- distributing the flyers
- collecting the registration forms and money
- procuring items for the challenges/activities
- purchasing the following ice cream sundae supplies: 10 5-gallon containers of vanilla ice cream; 5 large containers of chocolate syrup; a large bag of sprinkles; 10 cans of whip cream; a large jar of cherries
- confirming Upstate Photo for the photography