Movie Night is an annual event where Scribner families come together in the Bay Trail Cafeteria to watch a children’s movie. It is usually done on a Friday night in March.
- choosing a Friday night in March in consultation with the School Secretary at Scribner and the Receptionist at Bay Trail
- filling out Room/Equipment request form from the Receptionist at Bay Trail, providing a copy to the School Secretary at Scribner
- choosing an appropriate movie that is out on DVD
- coordinating the AV equipment from Bay Trail Library personnel
- coordinating volunteers to check-in, set-up and clean-up after the event
- sending out flyers, school wide announcements and e-mails to advertise the event
- collecting RSVPs from families that will attend (must make sure the number stays within max occupancy of BT cafeteria)