Starting tomorrow, 11/19/2020, PikMyKid app is required for the daily health checks.
Please register for the app!
If you don’t have a cell phone and need a Google voice number, Sae Park is offering help (firstname.lastname@example.org)
From PCSD –
As we recently shared with you, we have made the decision to move to an app called PikMyKid for our daily COVID health checks. It’s important to note that while this app originated as a student dismissal app, we are not activating that piece of it at this time. Any links regarding dismissal should be ignored. We will only be using this app for the daily health checks.
We will begin using this app as of Thursday, Nov. 19th. To prepare for this transition, you will need to download the app and register. Please take the following steps to download the app and prepare it for use (these steps are also available on our website): PikMyKid Resources
- Download the app in the App Store or Google Play:
- Click on the “Register” button to start the registration process.
- After you complete the registration information and click “submit,” you will receive a text with a one-time pass code. Enter the code and your registration will be complete. A video tutorial on how to register is available here: https://youtu.be/LAn1VejKxZk
- The app is based on your cell phone number. If your child(ren) does not show up in the app after you have registered, it means we do not have your cell phone number in Infinite Campus or it is incorrect. To connect your number with your child(ren) in the app, please contact PikMyKid at email@example.com or (813) 864-7627. After you set up your app, please remember to login to your IC Parent Portal and update your information there as well.
- If you do not have a smartphone, you can complete the form online at: https://parentapp.pikmykid.
- You will need to complete a form for each child every day before school.
Please download the app and register today. Please contact the PikMyKid support team at the email or phone number above if you have any questions. We are excited to make this a faster, easier process for parents! Thank you for your cooperation.
Thomas K. Putnam, Ed.D.
Superintendent of Schools