Just a friendly reminder –
Starting today, please use PikMyKid app to complete daily health checks before sending your kids to school!
From PCSD –
Dear Penfield Families:
This is a reminder that we will start using the PikMyKid app as of tomorrow, Thursday, Nov. 19th, for students’ daily COVID health checks.
Please download the app now if you haven’t already done so and set up your account, using the instructions below.
After downloading the app and completing your registration, click here for instructions on completing the Health Check In: Health Check
The steps to register are listed below and are available on our website at: PikMyKid Resources
- Download the app in the App Store or Google Play:
- Click on the “Register” button to start the registration process.
- After you complete the registration information and click “submit,” you will receive a text with a one-time pass code. Enter the code and your registration will be complete. A video tutorial on how to register is available here: https://youtu.be/LAn1VejKxZk
- The app is based on your cell phone number.
If your child(ren) does not show up in the app after you have registered, it means we do not have your cell phone number in Infinite Campus or it is incorrect.
To connect your number with your child(ren) in the app, please contact PikMyKid at email@example.com or (813) 864-7627.
After you set up your app, please remember to login to your IC Parent Portal and update your information there as well.
- If you do not have a smartphone, you can complete the form online at: https://parentapp.pikmykid.
- You will need to complete a form for each child every day before school. If there is a check mark next to your child’s name, it means the form has already been completed (i.e. by your spouse or the school).
If you have any issues setting up the app, please contact PikMyKid directly at the email address or phone number listed above.
Thank you for your cooperation as we look to improve this process for everyone.
Thomas K. Putnam, Ed.D.
Superintendent of Schools